Today I want to talk to you about photography.
If you have a business right now – the very best way to promote it is social media. And the best way to gain traction on most social media sites is excellent photography.
Cake orders are driven by photos. Facebook shares are driven by great great photos and videos. Pinterest Pins are driven by photos. You see where I’m going…
Anywho – the reason I’m telling you this is I used to take horrible photos.
Then a few years ago, my photography skills improved dramatically and I credit 2 things with that happening. #1 was an in-person, real-life photography class. #2 was Food Blogger Pro.
Here’s an example of the same recipe – Easy Homemade Garlic Cheddar Biscuits:
Clearly I’ve learned a lot since 2010!!
So, Food Blogger Pro is an awesome website that teaches you how to start, grow and monetize your blog… plus a thousand other things!
Specificaly included in your membership are hundreds of videos and entire sections devoted to learning how to shoot drool-worthy photos and videos.
Here’s the catch though: enrollment only opens a couple of times a year and one of those enrollment periods starts today.
So… if you’re a blogger who wants to improve your photography skills, and learn a TON of other valuable information to grow a blog – I cannot recommend Food Blogger Pro enough.
In additon to learning to take spectacular pictures of your cakes and food… you’ll also learn many, many other skills vital to growing a successful blog. Here are a few things you can learn:
- How to build traffic using social media, food sharing sites and Search Engine Optimization.
- How to create popular recipe videos using your phone as well as a DSLR
- How to take drool-worthy photos in natural or artificial light.
- How to edit photos using Photoshop and Lightroom.
- How to monetize your site using ad networks and affiliate partnerships.
- How to use plugins to improve your blog and add functionality to your site.
- How to create an e-book and sell it online.
- How to use social media and email marketing to improve your traffic and engagement.
Are you ready to sign up and get started? If you have a food or cake blog or you’re thinking of starting one, please give Food Blogger Pro a try! You can sign up for a yearly or monthly membership and you can cancel at anytime with zero hassle if it’s not for you!